Be a Team Cool Kids runner for any race you want!
Are you a triathlete, cyclist, swimmer, or runner? Show your support of the Cool Kids Campaign by joining our Race Team! Any and all sports are open, but our two largest events each year are the annual Cool Kids Campaign Running Festival and the Baltimore Running Festival.
Have a different race or event in mind (e.g. mud run, polar bear plunge)?
Contact Katie and she can get you signed-up!
Cool Kids Campaign Running Festival
Oregon Ridge Park, Cockeysville, MD
- Race distances: 1 Mile Fun Run and 5K
- Family oriented! Celebration area includes face painting, live DJ, and much more!
Baltimore Running Festival
Saturday, October 17, 2015
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore MD
- Race distances: Kids Fun run, 5K, Four Person Relay, Half Marathon, and Marathon
- One of the largest annual events in Baltimore
- Heavily discounted race registration fee.
- This race is an annual SELLOUT! Join Team Cool Kids early to secure your place!
- We pick up your race packet, premium, and timing chip – no waiting in line the day before. You then pick up your packet from our office in Towson, MD (seconds off Beltway 695) or you can pick up your packet from Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant at the event.
- Unlimited access to our team tent to secure your belongings during the race.
- Complimentary food and drink before and after the race.
- Receive a Team Cool Kids dry-fit shirt.
- AND for the second year in a row, the Team Cool Kids “tent” will be at Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant right inside of Camden Yards! This means access to REAL BATHROOMS, indoor space in case it rains, and PRIME spot right at the 26 mile marker to watch everyone finish.
Have something else in mind?
Be part of Team Cool Kids at any race around the world. Philly Broad Street run? Marine Corps Marathon? You can proudly wear the Team Cool Kids colors and raise money and awareness for our programs. Email email@example.com with what race you had mind and he can get you set up.