Here’s how it works: Employees pick paper ornaments that have a predetermined amount or item from our provided trees, then return the donation. All donations are used for our care packages that Cool Kids Campaign mails throughout the country, YEAR ROUND, to kids with cancer when they are first diagnosed to brighten their day!
If your office would like to participate in Trees of Hope, email Victoria Joosten, Community Relations Coordinator, email@example.com.
We will supply you with tree, paper ornaments and pictures of our adorable Cool Kids!
Thank you to the following businesses for participating in Trees of Hope for 2016:
- Altus Group – Sparks, MD
- B & O Railroad Museum – Baltimore, MD
- Brown Advisory – Baltimore, MD
- Brummer Orthodontics – Towson, MD
- Crawford Advisors – Hunt Valley, MD
- Country Club of Maryland – Towson, MD
- Dance Center of Severna Park – Severna Park, MD
- Delbert Adams – Baltimore, MD
- Deloitte – Washington, D.C.
- Earth Treks – Columbia and Timonium, MD
- Famous Dave’s – Timonium, MD
- Gray & Son/Maryland Paving – Cockeysville, MD
- Joppa View Elementary School – Nottingham, MD
- Kimball Construction – Rosedale, MD
- Legg Mason – Baltimore, MD
- RCM&D – Towson, MD
- Pleasant Plains Elementary School – Towson, MD